- Architectural Coloured Plans and Elevations.
- Conceptual/Sketch views.
- Still rendered CG images.
- Photomontage/ Composite Images.
- Verified Visual impact Study.
- Environmental Impact Study.
- 360 Panoramic Views.
- Interactive Animations.
- Architectural Photography.
- Interactive CD-ROM & DVD.
We can work from your initial sketches, 2D CAD drawings and 3D CAD models to create great still render & animations of your scheme.
How We Do It
Effective work flow is essential to the success of a project, as all projects have restrictive time constraints.
1. We initially model all our projects in Sketch Up; this gives us greater flexibility from the start for us and the client. We can send images, or the whole model back and forth to communicate the scheme.
2. We then have tested technologies and techniques following the confirmed Sketch Up model to transfer to 3d Max, from there we produce the 3d rendered work.
So from the outset the client can benefit from the Sketch Up visuals in their preliminary meeting and presentations before having to wait for final product. The client is not left out of the process and fully participates from the beginning. We find this process increases productivity and work flow and does not keep all the changes for the end.
3. Materials and finishes are added and fine tuned to produce a final render.
4. From the final 3d render the post production effects are added, sky, trees, people, cars and colour/tone processed to produce the complete product.
The client is not left out of the process and fully participates from the beginning. We find this process increases productivity and work flow and does not keep any changes for the end.
Architectural Coloured Plans and Elevations
Part of our service is to enhance architectural plans and elevations and possibly generate 3d plans to provide a complete package.
We can provide a conceptual render of your scheme or generate a cost effective study in Sketch Up without the overheads of a fully rendered project.
Still Rendered CG Images.
We provide fully rendered Computer graphic images, interior and exterior all modelled and rendered to the client’s desires. Consider the full package set below.
Photomontage/ Composite Images.
1. Existing Photograph
2. 3d model view matched to photograph.
3. 3d Model rendered.
4. 3d Render composited into the photograph
5. Photoshop flair converts the day photograph into a night photograph.
Verified Visual impact Study.
The Verified view is important for the planning process in the UK. Often a new development requires visual impact study, however as most CG technicians know it is easy to cheat or make a building seem small or bigger in the contextual photo. So the verified view aims to reduce any inaccuracies through the addition of precise surveyed data.
1. View Photography
Client and planner specify camera positions. Photographer takes photos and marks photographic position.
2. View Survey
Once the photography has been completed the surveyor measures and adds reference points to each image and a Schedule is produced.
3. 3D Model
CAD documentation issued from the architects is worked into a 3d model.
We add the 3d model to a contextual environmental 3d model.
Cameras are placed in the 3d software at the correct points supplied by the surveyorstaking into account:
1. Camera GPS positioning data.
2. Camera lens data
With the cameras in the correct position, each photograph is placed as a backdrop to match their relevant cameraview
The GPS points surveyed on the photograph are added to the 3d model space as visual helpers using the Easting, Northing and Newlyn height data and the model is then aligned to the photo.
5. 3d Model Rendering
The 3D model, which is now aligned in the correct position, is rendered with the correct materials and textured finishes to give an accurate presentation of the new scheme.
6. Photo composition.
Photograph before new scheme is placed.
Photograph with new rendered scheme overlaid.
Foreground of the photograph is masked out.
Environmental Impact Study.
We provide Visual Research to investigate wider reaching environmental impact issues of a scheme.
Sunlight and Shadow impact study
360 Panoramic Views.
Sometimes a single still image does not show enough of the internal space. An interactive 360o view allows the user to inspect and enjoy the space in their own time.